Semantics, Reasoning and Coordination Technologies, SeReCo
The scientific purpose of the CDFA/DFDK is to explore the spectrum of technologies related to semantics, reasoning and coordination in distributed and open environments such as the web.
Our research works include the following topics:
- Semantic data modeling: RDF, Ontologies, Annotations
- Reasoning in the semantic web
- Knowledge modeling and knowledge extraction
- Adaptive applications and coordination
- Management of identity, privacy and confidentiality
- Agent-based modeling for system coordination
- Context aware mobile applications (using mobile devices and sensors)
Several application domains are addressed such as social networks systems, e-health, innovation platform applications, etc.
The French-German Doctoral College SERECO is supported by the French-German University.
Deutsch-Franzoesische Hochschule / Université franco-allemande
Villa Europa. Kohlweg 7